User: RE_XXX B.S. AGAIN!!

k_schutte
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
I got banned because "I am a scammer using a different name"...

Apparently having a different screen name on two different sites makes me a scammer even though any imbred retard can see that in all of my photos I CLEARLY have both of my usernames on there!

That **** is funny! Oh well, guess I won't get on that waste of internet space once a month like I used too LOL... Funny how much **** the CACO people talk about this forum yet they don't have enough sense in their heads to see what happened was HIS fault and I should take no blame for it...

According to RE_XXX/Forsaken_Enemey/Bass_Quake....

The whole situation has been posted 3 or 4 times and no one seems to think I did anything wrong so... I don't know... I have NEVER scammed anyone, for fuks sake, I did 3 transactions yesterday alone! that's like 7 or so this month already IIRC. The guy is a complete joke

According to RE_XXX/Forsaken_Enemey/Bass_Quake....
The whole situation has been posted 3 or 4 times and no one seems to think I did anything wrong so... I don't know... I have NEVER scammed anyone, for fuks sake, I did 3 transactions yesterday alone! that's like 7 or so this month already IIRC. The guy is a complete joke but the CACO mods apparently don't care to hear the truth, he says jump and those *****es try to grab the fukkin moon
i never go to that site much anymore, too many balls hitting people's chins there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

1z6wkft.jpg

Don't be a twat and piss and moan here over something that happened over there. There's not a lot of scamming going over there because they do their homework. If they were wrong, prove them wrong. Nobody talks **** about ca over there. It's just not full of e-Nazis and dumb ass threads.

RE XXX is that fucking idiot BASS QUAKE too?!
i'm still pissed the Fag sent me some re xxx motors a while back and they had coil ****ing wadded in them that took days to get out, not to mention they were chipped in chunks and the packing may as well been just the subs and no box at all.

what a tool.

i'm still pissed the Fag sent me some re xxx motors a while back and they had coil ****ing wadded in them that took days to get out, not to mention they were chipped in chunks and the packing may as well been just the subs and no box at all.

what a tool.
wow. shitty seller. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

he's marked in my book.

I have cleared my name... several times.... tht iswhy I am still able to sell/buy/trade on here with absolutely NO issues. RE_XXX has been banned here how many times now? yet he keeps making different names and jumping back on here and starting ****. Who sounds like the scammer? someone who has been here with the SAME username for 5 years and done over a hundred PERFECT transactions and had ONE single issue that he tried to fix. Or someone that has been banned like 10 times adn keeps making up different names and post dumps for noe reason...?

THE GUY IS A PIECE OF ****!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!! ANYONE WITH EYES CAN SEE THAT!! I have cleared my name several times yet he is allowed to make a new name every other week adn come on here and try to **** with my name again and again... How am i not suppose to be upset about that?

wow. shitty seller. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
he's marked in my book.
what's even better is.. this was back on roe and i posted a thread about it and nothing ever was done and he didn't try to correct the situation at all. Go Figure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.