great price on a IDMAX12-D2

i'll let you know this it won't have warrenty. i already contacted that place and they said they closed their business. and since ID does not offer warrenty on ebay stuff hope things go good for who ever buys from there.

Wow I can easily beat that price. PM me and I will give you my phone number. And yes I am an authorized dealer.

Wow I can easily beat that price. PM me and I will give you my phone number. And yes I am an authorized dealer.
hmm, i may even get back to you on this. i could use another idmax. i really want a 3rd for when i run ib //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yeah, these are listed as 3ohms nominal and that is why you see the 2.7ohm rating (where they can drop to). There are a number of things wrong...
i would recommend placing an amplifier on these to serve any justice at all https://www.polkaudio.com/en/product/mm1-series/mm6502...
I don't even think you need to do that. You can use WiFi to connect wireless Android Auto but doing so kick out the units ability to self stream...
What is your first language? Are you writing this in another language into google translator, then copying what comes out? Everything you say...

About this thread

kingandsons07

10+ year member
Team Revolution
kingandsons07
Lincoln,NE
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date