WTB: SQ High End 6.5" mids/component set: $200-$350

jer_hong
10+ year member

SFV
Hello,

I'm in the market for a set of comps for my front stage. I'm aiming to get the best set I can get because I'm trying not to have to keep upgrading in the future (a bad habit I'm cursed with). I want a set that is super clear, no harsh tweeters, great midbass, and a very "rich" sound.

I plan on running these passive off a jl 300/4; I might consider going active in the future. These speakers will be put in the stock locations in a mazda3.

Looking for focals, hertz, rainbow, DYNAUDIO, dls, etc. No specific models in mind, just trying to see what's out there. I'm willing to pay UP TO $350 for a set.

I don't think you are looking for these, but figured I will through it out there. I got a alpine type x comp set. I will sell it for $125 shipped? lmk,thanks

i'm mostly looking for used components so i can get a better deal, but if there's a good deal on a new set i'd be happy to consider them.

Thewaved-i got your PM; doing a little research on 'em and i'll get back to you.

dbeez-replied

lask- thanks for the offer, but not quite what i'm lookin' for.

keep 'em coming!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.