Votes: 10 47.6%
  • soundstream trx-2000d

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • hifonics bxi 2610d

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • other-PLS LIST YOU OPINION

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
I'm not sure how over rated the hifonics is, but i would grab that. I think the XL will take even more.

the most reliable/best rated amp there is sundown. Very realistically rated.

The hifonics will give more power, but you better have an electrical to back it up. If you drop below 14 volts you are going to be losing a ton of power. If you dont have a real beefy electrical, get the sundown

The hifonics will give more power, but you better have an electrical to back it up. If you drop below 14 volts you are going to be losing a ton of power. If you dont have a real beefy electrical, get the sundown
i have stock electical on my 97 jeep cherokee..??? dont no if thats any good. what bout the soundstream?

i have stock electical on my 97 jeep cherokee..??? dont no if thats any good. what bout the soundstream?
Then I def would suggest the sundown even more so, they are pretty efficient amps like that sub so you will be getting the most out of it considering your stock electrical system.

I know the Hifonics will make more power, but you got to keep the voltage up to see it honestly, like SuperGumby said.

Then I def would suggest the sundown even more so, they are pretty efficient amps like that sub so you will be getting the most out of it considering your stock electrical system.
I know the Hifonics will make more power, but you got to keep the voltage up to see it honestly, like SuperGumby said.
sundown if you arent going to upgrade electrical. hifonics if you will. hifonics needs to stay above 13.5 to get the most out of it.

ive dealt with both companies and they both impressed me as far as customer service goes. everytime i contact hifonics i get a response pretty quickly

How about an SAZ-2000D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
The XL will take it from what I've seen.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

thericanballer

10+ year member
God Bless You
thericanballer
Orlando, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies