i knowz a site with teh cheapest ring terminals

i have some from a kid that im pretty sure got them from this website. not sure on the copper content and such but they seem to do okay for what they are. tested one of these compared to a known ring terrminal and saw no voltage loss as a result. the only thing is they are a little undersized so for 1/0 you want the 2/0 ones

ha not a bad deal at all. i contemplated buying like 100 or so. i dont know if i need all the **** things ha

they give samples? i dont have a company of my own though. can i still make up one lol
haha i thought the same thing i wonder if they would send samples to my house if made up a company. but like i said i have ones im pretty sure are the same as these and they work fine

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.