few questions

Bobby322
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
TX
Just wired to my single d2 sub to 2 ohm to each channel on each vc. the amp is an ap30001d and it says 1500w @ 1 ohm per channel, so any idea on what power i am seeing? Just got a volt meter and I stay in high 13s and low 14s. Also I think my settings might be off on the amp, this is what I have:

Gain - half

LPF - ~145

subsonic - off

Bass Boost Freq. - ~60Hz

Bass Boost - off

I have my bass on my HU to 0, and HPF is off and my box is 32Hz. So any idea on what my settings should be at? I tried setting them to my ear but im not sure what I should be looking for.

thats 3000w total at 1ohm....just found the specs....does 950x2 @ 2ohms...so you are pushin about 1800w...give or take
Where did you find that it does 950 @ 2?

Lmfao.... You wanna go check it out and say that?

Could an inactive site afford to giveaway a RD Audio D9

And look at you? i at least try to help the guy by giving him a place to actually GET an answer while you just come here to diss on ME not even answer the guys thread...

Loser...

bobby i dont think u wired ur subs to 2 ohm each channel. dual 2 ohm subs can wire to 1 or 4 ohm. u cant wire one dual 2 to 2 ohms. so each channel is seeing 1 or 4 ohms. did u wire them in series or parrallel

Lmfao.... You wanna go check it out and say that?Could an inactive site afford to giveaway a RD Audio D9

And look at you? i at least try to help the guy by giving him a place to actually GET an answer while you just come here to diss on ME not even answer the guys thread...

Loser...
Thats funny looked like he gave advice not once but twice. Even found the specs on the amp as well. What the OP was looking for. SOOO goodluck with your up and coming website

There you go boddy 1800 rms too. So if that amp is anything what ppl have been raving about. It should do your 15 quite nicely. Id keep. Work on your box and set your gains with your DMM.

Well 1800w is only a little over half of what the amp can do. But im impressed with only ~1800

Well 1800w is only a little over half of what the amp can do. But im impressed with only ~1800
yeah but you got to think as well. Thats RMS. Each channel is 950 RMS. Not max so on peak notes you should see more. Even with your eletrical you have. Nothin below 12 volts. Id say you should see that and some.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.