They came today...

ejschultz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
...and so did I, a little. I came home from classes today to find my Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS speakers waiting for me to open them up in my living room. I'll post up some pics tomorrow pending whether or not I find my digital camera. I'll do a small build thread of me deadening my doors and installing the speakers for shits and giggles, then I'll do a review on them after a few weeks of having them installed.

how much you pay?
$262.90 shipped from techronics.com. They have really good customer service. I was kind of skeptical at first but I'm glad I ordered from them. They warranty the speakers for 1 year through them and they had a sale that gave me a free 2 year warranty through them. They're also American based.

And here's some pics //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

P1010130.jpg

P1010132.jpg

P1010133.jpg

P1010131.jpg

P1010134.jpg

P1010135.jpg

P1010136.jpg

P1010137.jpg

$262.90 shipped from techronics.com. They have really good customer service. I was kind of skeptical at first but I'm glad I ordered from them. They warranty the speakers for 1 year through them and they had a sale that gave me a free 2 year warranty through them. They're also American based.
Do the back seats let down in your bubble? I was just curious.

When are you puting them in?
Sh*t, hopefully soon. I have to deaden my doors first and get my adapters cut to fit a 6.5" speaker instead of the 5.25"s I've got in there right now. I'm also working on doing a bottom end rebuild on my truck at the moment so...yeah. It's not currently at the top of my list of things to do, but it's close. I'll definitely write up a review after I have them in the car for a few weeks to let you all know what I think of them.

Tell me about it. I have so much stuff to install, but my boss fired this lady, and now I have to work non stop.
That's good and bad at the same time. You have to constantly work and lose time you could be spending installing stuff in your car, but you do work a lot more often so you make more money to buy more stuff that you'll have no time to install. It's like a never ending cycle, I guess. My new job will probably be starting up soon too which will take away even more of my time, but I've been out of a job for like 6 months now so I'm itching to get back to work.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.