WTB Pair of Subs. High end. $500 to spend

Korn4Life
5,000+ posts

SUB LOVE
PA
Looking for a pair of 12" 15" or maybe 18" I have $500 to spend to get them to my door. I have a 15" Kove armageddon and a TC-9 motor with 1" slugs I can offer on top of the deal if needed.

Let me know what ya got. Thanks

Would really like to stay around $500. Maybe able to do a lil more but not much

15” RE Audio XXX (07 version) D2 coils

15” TC-3000 D2 coils

15” TC-5200 Q1.4 coils

15” TC LMS Ultra D2 coils

15” RD Audio Heavy Weight D.7 coils BNIB

15” RD Audio Alpha V3 D1 coils

15” Oz Power Series Q1 coils

15” Sound Stream XXX Q1 coils BNIB

2 TC 3hp Neo motors

RF Power HX2 motor

PM me if your interested in any of them.

Well I guess it depends on what the "little more" in your first post meant.

Shipping wouldn't be too bad since your not too far away also so you never know.

Well I guess it depends on what the "little more" in your first post meant.
Shipping wouldn't be too bad since your not too far away also so you never know.
i'll take the soundstream and can pay you an " I'll pay you later " bill //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

2 18s for 550 shipped?
WOW... Very intrested.. You have any pics of the sub you blew up? Like coil pics or spider pics Maybe gap pics. I just want to make sure that if I blow one or two that they dont have weird size coils on them and a standard 4" coil would fit..

WOW... Very intrested.. You have any pics of the sub you blew up? Like coil pics or spider pics Maybe gap pics. I just want to make sure that if I blow one or two that they dont have weird size coils on them and a standard 4" coil would fit..
is it the adassas?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.