Need new headunit for dad

Participant count
  • Participant list

kasimo420
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
I need to get a headunit that will plug and play in dads truck. He has a Pioneer DEH-P5200 in there now, and it **** the bed. He doesn't want to cut the wiring harness out, so he just wants something to put in its place. He would like it to have some form of ipod interface as well. Please let me know as I have paypal or cash for it.

I have a Pioneer DEH5800MP with the Aux input. Its not the iPod control, but a generic 3.5mm adapter. $140 + shipping. I have all the original boxes, remote, manual, trim ring, etc.

I have a Pioneer DEH5800MP with the Aux input. Its not the iPod control, but a generic 3.5mm adapter. $140 + shipping. I have all the original boxes, remote, manual, trim ring, etc.
Will ask him. Anyone else ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.