Louisiana_CRX - Buyer Beware

Johnny Law.Lulz
5,000+ posts

Banned
Virginia
We all know this story.

- I traded him my 2 Orion THS amps for a DD component set

- He didnt ship out on time but he said he had a family emergency so i understand the shipping delays if that was the truth

- Recieved the comps and tweeters and he threw in some deadner too.

- One tweet was badly dented in, The crossovers that shouldve been there were not there. The comps were dirty with some rust on the bottom plates.

- So i was still going to let it go but when installed i found out the tweeter that was badly dented was not working.

- I have been emailing every email address i have for him and i finally got his phone number so im going to try to call him later today, i have heard he has been moving so i will give him the benefit of the doubt for the time being.

If he makes it right i will have someone delete this but he has not been on the site, he has been ducking emails and he knew what he did. Luckily i might be able to slide out from under a huge loss on this with buying new ones but its the principle of the thing.

i hate to say this man, no offense to you and im not justifying anything he may have done wrong.

Dave has dealt with TONS & TONS of people including myself(Sold him a vehicle, Bought multiple amps and subs from him) I had no problems.

Im sure with how many deals he does on here and other sites he is bound to screw something up. no ones perfect, and i kknow Dave is a great guy.

He should make this right for you, as his reputation is important to him.

And thats what im counting on. Hasnt he done over 50 deals on here alone. As i said, if he makes it right ill have this deleted and ill make a public apology. He seems like a stand up guy in all the other deals i have seen on here.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

i hate to say this man, no offense to you and im not justifying anything he may have done wrong.
Dave has dealt with TONS & TONS of people including myself(Sold him a vehicle, Bought multiple amps and subs from him) I had no problems.

Im sure with how many deals he does on here and other sites he is bound to screw something up. no ones perfect, and i kknow Dave is a great guy.

He should make this right for you, as his reputation is important to him.
true dave is koo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif i was jk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Johnny Law.Lulz

5,000+ posts
Banned
Johnny Law.Lulz
Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies