Southeast Region MECA World Finals Oct. 3-4

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
wow meca chose their finals the same time as dbdrag and usacis?

hrmm.... i remember reading soemthing regarding ralph inviting meca to the unified finals but... hrmmm

hrmm.... i remember reading soemthing regarding ralph inviting meca to the unified finals but... hrmmm
x2 on that. To bad they didn't, would be nice to meet some of the guys that compete over there.

Nope Meca announced their Finals last year. Way before Db Drag/Usaci.

That is why I will be going to Meca Finals this year. already had my plans set 1st of the year.

I'll be competing in Rad X2 and DB4

Nope Meca announced their Finals last year. Way before Db Drag/Usaci.That is why I will be going to Meca Finals this year. already had my plans set 1st of the year.

even more interesting!

yepperz... o well... meca hasnt come towards texas...
They had like 2 shows in Texarkana, would be nice for them to try and move into the East Texas area, I would most likely run some of their shows, seems like an easy win //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif, j/k

meca isnt good enough to hold any events in tha south, they would get ran out by usaci...

and yea, i agree on tha easy win. and i know you andrew, you werent just kidding //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

When it comes to usaci and meca and db drag why do people always try to turn it into a pissing mach..Look each has their own rules..

lol well bassmechanik is a dick and starts stuff just cuz its funny....

andrew likes to pull bassmechanik string so he will start ****...

its a big circle

lol well bassmechanik is a dick and starts stuff just cuz its funny....
andrew likes to pull bassmechanik string so he will start ****...

its a big circle
So kinda like a circle jerk hmmm...well when my new ride is done i will compete in both a few times to see how cake meca is compared to usaci..

Nope Meca announced their Finals last year. Way before Db Drag/Usaci.That is why I will be going to Meca Finals this year. already had my plans set 1st of the year.

Cool man what vehicle are you running so I can say hey when I see you?

So kinda like a circle jerk hmmm...well when my new ride is done i will compete in both a few times to see how cake meca is compared to usaci..
yep, im sure there is room for ya in there if you wanna join them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cman0655555

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cman0655555
Carlisle, KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date