Central Region 2nd Try

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

etznova
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
OK the 5th didn't work out so lets try and get a new date

A friend of mine lives in a pretty remote area easy to get too very close to I90 and I39

his property is in the center of the screen on the left side of the road his property backs all the way tho 39 lots of space

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...h&z=18&iwloc=A

if so which weekend/day works well for everyone.

lets here your ides

Yeah I just heard about the show in springfield and I'm close to that and missed it...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif Anyway someone should schedule something I want to hear some ****ing cars! Lots of people on here are curious about horns and I've got a set up and running lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.