My Budget Build

kfx450r
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Yah so far ive improved the carboard box, we fully covered the whole thing in body filler, just have to port it and rhino line it now. Should be alot better. The duct tape really helps seal the air leaks.

Yah so far ive improved the carboard box, we fully covered the whole thing in body filler, just have to port it and rhino line it now. Should be alot better. The duct tape really helps seal the air leaks.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif wtf:laugh:

this is funny thread. but seriously, i have had some of those magnum subs and there not bad honestly. impressed me for a low powered sub. they are about 300-400 rms and get decently loud and sound good doing it. great budget sub but the "carboard" has to go. go buy a lil mdf and build ya a box.

i am ashamed to say that i'm from the same state. maybe you should go jump in the Mississippi River and drown.

Lol, ill just throw it out there, this wasnt serious. We hooked it up to a crunch 1500 to try to blow it and it didnt and sounded decent so I kept it gonna use it for a PC sub lol. And dont wanna waste any money on MDF and friend had a whole tub of bondo laying around so we covered the box in body filler and sanded it down lol. Sounds really good for wut it is but the tinsels arent sewn in so they slap really bad because this sub was never supposed to flex as much as were making it lmao

I bought 2 of these magnums in a carpeted prefab box with a amp for like 100$ a few years ago, everything from that system has been destroyed by brute force of some sort except this, just something we did when we were bored.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.