Volksawgon GTi doorpod rebuild IDQ8D4 IB

req
5,000+ posts

am a mod.
Syracuse, NY
just redoin the door pods. im not going to explain the pictures, ask questions if you want to. they are going to be IB prolly about 40 degrees off axis.

so heres a few pics of the car and some other stuff and the start of the pods i did this morning. i just got back from gettin some fiberglass, and im headded out to start the rear-mould now.

002ze.jpg

003sa.jpg

004wh.jpg

005xs.jpg

006we.jpg

007k.jpg

008pk.jpg

009kb.jpg

010r.jpg

011we.jpg

Pretty nice, I'm not gunna lie! I'm very jealous of your Golf also!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

hereo a question. how do those subs sound in free air like that? ive never gpt the chance to hear any. hows the response/output

019vm.jpg

020im.jpg

021hd.jpg

022az.jpg

023is.jpg

so basically i had to stop because the spkr rings i had - i was giving them a nice roundover on the outside, and a counter sink on the inside for a flusher mount, and i got the cops called on me because i was being too loud at 0100 in the morning haha. so until further adieu. sorry :p

and yes, i put a chopstick in one for support. it was an experiment and i ended up just putting like 5 more layers on the second one instead of the chop stick. it was faster. if you try to put something in your glass like that - i suggest using some form of string or cloth.

well its morning, that means i can make noise again - and its pouring rain. how nice. guess ill have to delay my fiberglassingz until it stops. awesome luck huh?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

req

5,000+ posts
am a mod.
req
Syracuse, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date