promise ring/occasion ring

apsabr
10+ year member

RiMsSiTlOw
have this from an old relationship in perfect shape i never even gave it to her it was bought from a local jewelry store sized and then put up in my room i think its a size 6 but can be sized to whatever ur girl wears its 10k gold and has a small diamond in the middle of the o. very nive gift for a anniv or just for something to get her in bed faster that evening(lol) 40 shipped obo

View attachment 26513434 View attachment 26513435

Nice little ring. What happened that made you not want to give it to her?

If you can guaranty me that I'd get a girl in the sack by giving this to her I'll buy it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Decent price. Someone buy this...

Nice little ring. What happened that made you not want to give it to her?
If you can guaranty me that I'd get a girl in the sack by giving this to her I'll buy it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Decent price. Someone buy this...
cause like right after i bought it i reailized she was a ***** so i just keot it but somehow my new girl figures out that i had bought it for her so that ruined my plans of giving it to her so now im stuck with it. SOMEONE BUY THIS

100% proven fact rings get girls in bed EASILY;)

Ah, unfortunately, my girl likes expensive jewelry, so this would actually keep me from fun time in bed.... Sorry man. But yeah, this ring/idea would work on teenagers garanteed!!! But it from this guy!

V.

Ah, unfortunately, my girl likes expensive jewelry, so this would actually keep me from fun time in bed.... Sorry man. But yeah, this ring/idea would work on teenagers garanteed!!! But it from this guy!
V.
some girls just like the thought that u put into buying them somehting and arent stuck up *****'es. im sure any girl in the world would be happy with any ring given to them(if there not a stuck up *****)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

apsabr

10+ year member
RiMsSiTlOw
apsabr
NORTH CAROLINA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies