speaker dilemma

Participant count
  • Participant list

chief_bignut
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ok so i have two fusion NV series comp sets and one fusion nv 3 way comp set. so i had originally planned on putting one in each door but since i got the 3 way set can i put this three way set with one of the regular 2 way comps up front and still get a descent front stage or would the 4" midbass be cancelled out by two 6.5" drivers and be pointless. if so what can i do i dont have the space for a center channel and would like to use all three sets any input/ideas are appreciated

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

True but at those prices, nickel plated copper or brass would be a much better option for speakers, no point in using stainless steel at all...
dragon.breath, Many thanks for taking the time to help me out. It is very much appreciated and my small brain can understand it now. I have...
Drill a hole and use the proper protective split loom and hole grommets to keep the outer speaker jacket from knicks and cuts, give just enough...
I'd be willing to pay for a quality HU, if it meant that I can truly get the sound quality I need. I've seen some aftermarket ones that look...

About this thread

chief_bignut

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
chief_bignut
McAllen, Texas, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date