Damp pro review. must see vid

slam
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I had a chance to try out some of Second Skins Damp Pro. it came from atsaubrey and said to write an honest review.... so here it is. I was ready to install it the day it came in. Temp in the house was 75 and outside temp was 93. The product was in the house for at least 6-8 hours b4 I started to peel the backing. All this hype about second skin I was pretty excited to to see and hear the results. I pulled the first sheet out and attempted to peel the back off and thats when everything went down hill. It was a pain in my ass trying to peel the backing. watch vid. I have other vids but I was cussing.

Now once i learned to jerk the backing to get it semi off it downsized the time to 2hours to peel and stick 6 pieces. Other then that the product stuck well and seemed thicker then the other companys. I was please with the end result but My fingers are killing me today. Plus i lost some product from the paper not peeling all the way off.

The question is.... why was it this bad and are they all like that?

I had a chance to try out some of Second Skins Damp Pro. I was ready to install it the day it came in. Temp in the house was 75 and outside temp was 93. The product was in the house for at least 6-8 hours b4 I started to peel the backing. All this hype about second skin I was pretty excited to to see and hear the results. I pulled the first sheet out and attempted to peel the back off and thats when everything went down hill. It was a pain in my ass trying to peel the backing. watch vid. I have other vids but I was cussing.

Now once i learned to jerk the backing to get it semi off it downsized the time to 2hours to peel and stick 6 pieces. Other then that the product stuck well and seemed thicker then the other companys. The question is.... why was it this bad and are they all like that?
wow.. only thing i can think is you got a bad batch.. mine came off with EASE.. yours also looks white..? mine was brown..

Now once i learned to jerk the backing to get it off it downsized the time to 2hours to peel and stick. Other then that the product stuck well and seemed thicker then the other companys. The question is.... why was it this bad and are they all like that?
how to make something seem out of context be removing just a few words

Ya I have had a shop pack and 2 bulk packs and came off with no problems like yours. Another good way to make sure it comes off is to freeze them for a minute or two i herd it helps.

exactly... mr chronic is just a pot smoking mother ****er that doesnt understand a review... think before posting next time jackass
x2 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.