wtt 2 hdc3 18s for similar 18s

Participant count
  • Participant list
nighshades are the way to go man my pair tuned to 36hz did a 150 flat off a saz-3000D@.5ohm 148.7 on music but was getting voltage drop like a motha..

i did a 151.2 playing music, sealed on the dash with my audioques before i upgraded my batteries. i've turned my amp up some since getting my electrical in order. i'd guess 152-153 on music now. no wall, just a 12 cube sub up, port back box.

sure its loud, but i change setups a lot. been running dd and aq for a year or two now, wanting to get back to something that likes to tune a little lower. nightshades would be right up my alley.

those adassas are a little more power hungry than what i'm looking for. beastly subs though!

after resetting my gains yesterday to factor in the upgraded batteries, i decided to stick with the audioques. that **** rips your head off.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.