Miles0803

LazyRider
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Internet
Ok so I purchased some dvd's from him from here:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=418702

He said he didn't have paypal because he didn't have a bank account or something so he wanted a USPS MO. I sent it and he recieved it on 7-20-09.

He then kept making excuses on why he couldn't send the dvd's out. Kept saying he was really busy and stuff. So I waited a week with no results and he wouldn't tell me when he could ship so I just told him to give me a refund. He agreed. He claimed he sent it out on 7-28-09.

After about a week with no MO I pm'd him and asked if he sent it to the correct address. He then stated that the thing came back to him like 2 days after because he didn't have the correct postage amount. Well a little notice would've been appreciated. He claimed he sent it back out.

So here's where we are now. The MO never arrived so I told him he should cancel it because it probably got lost (if he ever even sent it) and send another one. I told him to send it with tracking this time. He said he would. I have sent him numerous pm's asking if he sent the MO yet and he has not been responding. He logs on every day and won't respond. I have never had a single bad transaction on here until this. Dude is a horrible seller with bad communication and I would highly recommend staying away from him. I feel I should receive some sort of compensation for the inconvenience because I could have used that money for something else. But at this point if he will just send my refund or at least pm me or something saying it's been shipped this will be over.

Cliffs

Paid for dvd's

Never received them

Asked for refund but never received anything

He won't respond to my pm's now

Told me he didn't have a bank account didn't have paypal

And said they got sent back to him because of bad packaging

And I'm still waiting I believe it is safe to say this dood is a scammer fukc it he got me for 15 bucks but fukc him he is no good on this forum now

***** man. He had some refs and was still logging on here every day so I had some hope. But now after hearing this I'm assuming he's a scammer.

haven't been responding because its not me dick its my gf signing in and i've been outa town for 3 days
did he know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

haven't been responding because its not me dick its my gf signing in and i've been outa town for 3 days
Dude seriously? It's been like a month and I haven't gotten anything from you but excuses. Don't come in here acting like I'm being unreasonable with you at all. All it would've taken was a simple pm saying that you sent it out again. If you're too busy to sell stuff on here then DON'T SELL STUFF HERE. It's simple.

Infamous ur gettin refund....lazyrider will not bc when I tried to cancel money order (the refund) I already sent u it had already been cashed... You really think I'm gonna send you 240 dollars I didn't answer your pm's bc I'm not gonna get ripped off... I will post the address I sent it to if you'd like....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

LazyRider

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
LazyRider
Internet
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies