Sign in to follow this  
jdmprelude

Kdc-x991 for a JVC-AVX77?

i was thinking of upgrading my Kenwood kdc-x991 for a JVC KD-AVX77. Anybody think this a good swap. I like fact that its a single din, all touch screen and play dvds. My x991 sometime don't read or work properly once it gets hot or even in a hot sunny day. I had have bad experience with jvc hu in the past though not sure about this new one. Anybody have the kd-avx77 yet, if so how is the sound quality and user control? Crutchfield and sonicelectronic listed it for $599 which is the retail price for the HU, ebay has it for $438 shipped (cheapest).

check on sonicelectronix for that. HU is all preference imo

Eclipse cd8455

Tang Band w6, vifa tweets

MB Quart DSC480 amp, kicker 350.4

Memphis pr10

Get it. I really like mine.I'm suprised more people don't have it.It has a lot of great features,nothing else like it on the market in a single din.

I like the looks of it as well, it is on my short list of choices. You could also purchase it from Amazon as well. The price changes a little from time to time + or -, but currently it is $447.52 shipped.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B001PLEHQG/ref=ord_cart_shr?_encoding=UTF8&m=ALAQLAKJ574UN&v=glance

System in Progess: Restoring 1970 Chevy Blazer K5

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P800PRS - Processor: Audison Bit One.1

Frontstage: Hertz HT25 tweeters, Hertz HD500 Midrange, Hertz HV200 Midbass

Subwoofers: (2) HX 250D

Amps: Arc Audio KS 300.2, 300.4, 1000.1

Extra Stuff: Hertz HCX 690, (2) Hertz HSK 165.3 sets, (3)Audison Connection BT2 600

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this