Northwest Region Lowrider Super Show & Sound Off-Pueblo, CO

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA

2loudcrew
10+ year member

Major event being held on Sunday, September 20 in Pueblo at Colorado State Fairgrounds: Lowrider Super Show and SPL Drag Racing

Here are the four stereo classes:

1 sub up to 2-10"s

2-12"s

2-15"s up to 2-18"s

3 subs and up

Format is best of both worlds: Outlaw & DB Drag

(Doors/windows open, sensor placed anywhere in front of b-pillar, any music)

Each competitor given two qualifying runs then bracketing for competition rounds

Only four classes to create full brackets for competition

Very nice trophies awarded 1st-3rd Place in each class

Trying to finalize details and entry fee $20-$25. I will post flyer and entry fee soon. This is going to be a huge event.

hell yeah been waiting for this info for while!
Yeah Drew, I've been working with Robert Espinosa to make this happen. Should have complete details soon. You think my Cinco De Mayo Car Show was good with 250 cars, wait to you see 1,000 of the baddest Lowriders from across the country.

oooh i will be there drew we can stay out at my ranch sat night? you have a hitch? pull my car split gas?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

wish i could go joe. had a blast at the last show. and the trophies were very cool. i still wear the tshirt too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

20.00 to 25.00 says in bottom of the first post. hey Joe what time is this starting do we have to be early since its a huge event I'm sure they will close the gates on this at a certain time.

also I'm down to roll on sat Justin but cant tow my **** is too low in the rear pulling another vehicle will mess it up.

I am working on entry fee and time. I think it will be $25 and run from Noon-5pm. I will let everyone know once finalized.

**** Hunter, I wish you could make it. Too close to finals. I will see you in Tulsa.

20.00 to 25.00 says in bottom of the first post.
also I'm down to roll on sat Justin but cant tow my **** is too low in the rear pulling another vehicle will mess it up.

my bad my A.D.H.D. wouldnt let me read that far into it, well i have a drop hitch we could flip around and load the car on the back end to test? just a thought but either way we could go down sat, my ranch is in beulah we would stay at the house in the red circle

I am working on entry fee and time. I think it will be $25 and run from Noon-5pm. I will let everyone know once finalized.
**** Hunter, I wish you could make it. Too close to finals. I will see you in Tulsa.
haha your the first person who understands //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and plus i blew a woofer and tore the truck apart again for bats and maybe a new box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif this was my 2nd favorite show of the year //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

why cant there be any badass shows in my area?
seth and the "vegan" know of some good shows up there.. Go with them to ST nationals in AZ. I plan to hit up that show... Biggest sport truck event of the year!!!! Also FL will have some good shows. I want to move out there after I get the sleeper done.

There's not many "shows" around here, bro.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.