Resolution for vitveet, sold nightshade 18, soundstream amp. outlook good so far...

dennit469
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Clemson, SC
Recently i had a problem with a radio i sent to vitveet, he claims the faceplate got stuck open when he first tried to use it, i had this problem only once with the head unit, not thinking of it to be a problem again. anyway V said he wanted his money back before it even arrived to him because of "me" taking so long to get it to him, which it did take 3 weeks to get to him and 2 of those were not my fault, thanks ups. anyway he gets the unit, it doesnt work the first time he trys it, my luck, i really wish people would stop sayin im a scammer, the buyer got his dam*n product just not in the working condition WE BOTH THOUGHT it was in.

Anyway he wanted me to send money to him and refund and he send the head unit back, that was fine, then i thought well hey, i dont need it either if you say its as broke as it is.....so i offer him the refund of $80 and he keeps the head unit, and as of right now thats what is happening, 1ndatrunk bought my nightshade and is money ordering V 80 dollars and the rest to me, i can now refund V through paypal if he wants cause the account isnt on lock anymore. to PROVE i shipped every single one of these items i have tracking numbers, so therefore i didnt scam anyone persay.

this is for the head unit to V, as you will see it was signed by HAWLEY, seeing his last name is that, he got the head unit

1z7725w0335995005

and for the sundown which is being delivered to his door as we speak: 1za243v70393140865

and the soundstream sold to skyline something, hes legit. its going to texas and will be at his door tomorrow:

1za243v70392745875

call me a scammer now bit*ches, on a technical scale i didnt scam V i sent him a working head unit, it had the same problem 1 time before with me but it ended up correcting itself within 3 minutes, and it happened probably exactly 1 month before i sold it to him and never did happen again. sorry this has to be so harsh but i really did send the radio in 1 week and 2 days give or take a day or 2 after he purchased it, after that ups fuked it all up, i got a bad name on here because the radio didnt work when it got to him a little more than 3 weeks after purchase, my paypal account was on lock and i basically just wasnt gunna do a money order because i didnt see the need for it, i had to work out the paypal problems, like i said V i can refund your money through paypal now or you can wait on home boys money order which would be to you either tomorrow or the next day more than likely.

He will proly deny that ever gets that money order. Ive sold things that i thought were in working order because they were the last time i used them. Things break. Its nature. Its whatever. I think youve made it right.

Recently i had a problem with a radio i sent to vitveet, he claims the faceplate got stuck open when he first tried to use it, i had this problem only once with the head unit, not thinking of it to be a problem again. anyway V said he wanted his money back before it even arrived to him because of "me" taking so long to get it to him, which it did take 3 weeks to get to him and 2 of those were not my fault, thanks ups. anyway he gets the unit, it doesnt work the first time he trys it, my luck, i really wish people would stop sayin im a scammer, the buyer got his dam*n product just not in the working condition WE BOTH THOUGHT it was in.
Anyway he wanted me to send money to him and refund and he send the head unit back, that was fine, then i thought well hey, i dont need it either if you say its as broke as it is.....so i offer him the refund of $80 and he keeps the head unit, and as of right now thats what is happening, 1ndatrunk bought my nightshade and is money ordering V 80 dollars and the rest to me, i can now refund V through paypal if he wants cause the account isnt on lock anymore. to PROVE i shipped every single one of these items i have tracking numbers, so therefore i didnt scam anyone persay.

this is for the head unit to V, as you will see it was signed by HAWLEY, seeing his last name is that, he got the head unit

1z7725w0335995005

and for the sundown which is being delivered to his door as we speak: 1za243v70393140865

and the soundstream sold to skyline something, hes legit. its going to texas and will be at his door tomorrow:

1za243v70392745875

call me a scammer now bit*ches, on a technical scale i didnt scam V i sent him a working head unit, it had the same problem 1 time before with me but it ended up correcting itself within 3 minutes, and it happened probably exactly 1 month before i sold it to him and never did happen again. sorry this has to be so harsh but i really did send the radio in 1 week and 2 days give or take a day or 2 after he purchased it, after that ups fuked it all up, i got a bad name on here because the radio didnt work when it got to him a little more than 3 weeks after purchase, my paypal account was on lock and i basically just wasnt gunna do a money order because i didnt see the need for it, i had to work out the paypal problems, like i said V i can refund your money through paypal now or you can wait on home boys money order which would be to you either tomorrow or the next day more than likely.

NEVER post tracking numbers online Brah. A dishonest man can reroute that ****. And cleaning off the leads might fix the HU issue.

I got the sub today and its ok. I'll be sending both MOs out this week, Dennits in the morn, and Vitveets before Tues unless we meet since we're both in NC.

1z7725w0335995005

1za243v70392745875

Glad to see we still have a few people on this forum who are willing to man up and take responsibility when something goes wrong. Hopefully nothing else goes wrong but good job regardless on working to fix the issue.

Glad to see we still have a few people on this forum who are willing to man up and take responsibility when something goes wrong. Hopefully nothing else goes wrong but good job regardless on working to fix the issue.
X2!

Thanks to dennit469 for explaining that. Most of it is exactly how it happened. You did however throw in a few lies here and there and also didn't mention the horrid soldered "RCA grounding wire" all over the back of the unit. Didn't tell me the pica fuse was blown.

Guess I'll believe you that the HU being stuck (pioneer p860) only happened to you once but just still hard to believe. I got it, tested it out and within 30 sec. tried to eject my cd (after testing that the HU worked and the internal amp was good....which all that was), it came halfway down and has remained that way since. My new cd is stuck and I've tried the thing several hundred times....even cleaned the face, etc. It doesn't move!

I'm glad you cleared things up though! Very good of you to do so!!!! Wish I could change the thread title: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=422731&page=6 but I think it's fits as I said "scamming me" and not "scammed me", if that make sense.

But this should def. clear your name.

To 1ndatrunk, probably best to just send the M.O. as I just left gboro yesterday and probably won't be up that way for another few weeks.

I'll chime back in once I have the cash. And if anyone want this unit, email me at vitveet@hotmail.com If I don't sell it or get it fixed, I'll just use it as a shop HU and play the radio on it or that one cd forever....! Luckily it's a good one:p:!

V.

He will proly deny that ever gets that money order. Ive sold things that i thought were in working order because they were the last time i used them. Things break. Its nature. Its whatever. I think youve made it right.
I couldnt see V. doing that.

i sold something to him (vitveet) on another forum i cant remember what though lol.... maybe a 19ov2? but everything went well

I couldnt see V. doing that.
i doubt he would either, but anyway, the headunit to you that might want it i took close looks at it and played and kinda shove the face in the firesction it was suppose to go and it went up, when the face restracts and opens is kinda is jittery almost like there is a plastic gear inside that chipped a tooth the mightve been what happened before when it chipped a tooth it got locked, now since its stuck again itmightve chipped another one, if thats even what the problem is, thats just an educated guess after looked at the schematics, sorry V i really didnt think it would do it again, oh and the RCA's i kinda ****** rigged to get the noise out of my door speakers, which it did, the soldering didnt work at i planned, the only reson for solder was because of how the RCAS are like there not directly on the back of the unit but on a separte plug in adpater cord which made it hard to work with when i was try to do the ground loop fix, i thought it was just a common problem with pioneer units.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dennit469

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
dennit469
Clemson, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies