Northwest Region CarToys Tent Sale

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
got me.

i know they will be having the sale at a few locations and then one at a all more ppl to show up.

its a 4day event, so may drive down friday to see what they got.

Where abouts is it? Last yr I think it was at a diff location in Kent somewhere. Before it was always at the Northgate Mall area. I met Alma Gates there a few yrs back. I didn't know I was gonna meet her and of course didn't bring a camera. As for someones question of what they got...a little bit of everything. Even a bunch of demo vehicles from diff manufacturers will be there. Being I haven't gone past few yrs, that could have changed due to the economy.

worth driving from texas? lol
what kinda sales are they having
I had to work this sale back in the day when I worked at cartoys, to be honest the deals are not bad but its on the old stuff nothing really new. MTX use to have some good deals but cartoys dropped them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif but you can get some good deals on the smaller JBL Crown series amps and entry level in-dashes:)

I'll go if a few of you head down, Atleast this isnt a 4 hour one way drive //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

imma be goin to their pre show party on friday evening.
yeah they told me about it.

wtf is the preparty supposed to be?

I'll go if a few of you head down, Atleast this isnt a 4 hour one way drive //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
when? sunday? already got a few comin.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.