read before leaving - feedback

Participant count
  • Participants list

pawn man
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
albany ga.
i have seen - feedback about members that i felt were not founded.(louisiana crx) clearly in that case the op was wrong for posting - feedback. from reading what he posted i could see it was probably installed error.

this is what i am getting at. i made a trade w. 2lo2flo (2 stetsom 7k2d for 2 40.1s) the 2nd amp i received from tntsounds(travis. good seller from what i have had experience) i also purchaced another amp from travis. when i received it, it was like new in box. i hooked it up to 12volt power supply. the amp worked great. after a few min. the amp went up in flames. (i did not think that travis had done anything wrong because the amp worked fine) 2 days later we hooked up a cheap amp(boss 2500). the amp had +, -, and remote only hooked up. after a few min. the amp went up in flames. my power supply has a problem.

now had i jumped the gun and accused travis for selling me a bad amp, i would have been wrong. i know this is not always the norm but members make sure before you accuse.

****, sorry to hear about that Todd.

Todd is right, its good to double check to make sure its not a user error before blaming the other person.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

pawn man

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
pawn man
albany ga.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies