Rear Deck Build

_AnGeL_
10+ year member

teh resident messerican
first let me say that this is not going to be used now.

i sold off the rest of the mids that were going to go on my doors, so now these mids will be used on the doors instead.

its currently in and sounding tho, atleast until i can finish my doors.

DSCF1515.jpg

mids

DSCF1541.jpg

DSCF1540.jpg

DSCF1538.jpg

So now that you aren't using it. What are you going to do with it? Good luck trying to find someone with the same car and same car audio aspirations to do something similar lol.

fg'ing my doors to hold an 8" and 6" and a tweeter per door.

its installed right now cuz i didnt have any music to listen too, but once i finish my doors this would probably get trashed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

its running off of a cadence txa 3004 right now and it get stupid loud.

If you painted it, why didnt you finish off the bondo work with another coat to smooth it? Looks alright though

How does a deck like that sound pointing at the rear window?

Are those Vifa mids?

Did you just use the rear deck as the base for the enclosure? Like did you just take out the rear deck and put fiberglass on it? I'm thinking about doing this myself.

If you painted it, why didnt you finish off the bondo work with another coat to smooth it? Looks alright though
How does a deck like that sound pointing at the rear window?

Are those Vifa mids?
i already knew i was'nt going to use it. so i just threw some paint on it, i already said it wasnt finished perfectly :p

sounds loud and clear, i wouldve liked to angle them a bit more to the front but the 8" have a big ass and that was the most i could get. they are touching the rear window as it is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

those are whip audio mids.

looks good great job
thank you sir!

Did you just use the rear deck as the base for the enclosure? Like did you just take out the rear deck and put fiberglass on it? I'm thinking about doing this myself.

i made a mould of the stock rear deck, and worked my way up. im glad i did it that way, if not i wouldve been stuck with that one there. i still have my stock rear deck FTW!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.