wtb: 15" sub possibly..

JL Audio
5,000+ posts

ThugStep
KY
would like an MT or woofer in that range.. could purchase it early next week.

I have a bnib maxxlink I could add with cash if anyone would be interested in this.

if you have other size woofers feel free to pm me those.

i'm still trying to decide if I want back into this hobby or not.. so //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

had some offers but all are out of my range. looking for something around 250ish shipped

seen an mt on here for 230 + shipping so basing my price off that.

i may be able to help you if your interested in an AQ HD3 15, ill let you know, if i do sell it to you ill send you the pics of the sub- each VC read out and the packaging material also (i belive its the foam that DD uses to ship their subs)

How about a fully loaded bl 15?
not to question if it is or not but just want to know, how does someone tell what options they have on them when you buy used? always wanted to know.

i may be able to help you if your interested in an AQ HD3 15, ill let you know, if i do sell it to you ill send you the pics of the sub- each VC read out and the packaging material also (i belive its the foam that DD uses to ship their subs)
owned 5 of those total in 10s/12s .. not a fan of AQ anymore.

Did you get my PM?

I got a Pierce Audio WMD2r Ill let go for 200 plus shipping can take 2500w rms all day and sound good doing it to //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.