head unit advice for a noob

Participant count
  • Participant list

statonburrell
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
The 800PRS is a superior model... Neither of those units will have perfect output voltage for your amplifier applications, but they should work acceptable. Pre-Out voltage tends to be low on the Pioneer models unfortunately.

If you need additional help, tech support, or purchasing; simply email me at PerformanceAutoAcc@GMail.com. Happy to help!

The 800PRS is an "audiophile" grade head unit. The 8000BT has some nice features, but it's definitely a step down from the 800PRS. If you want SQ go with the 800PRS. If you want a double din unit and you don't care about having a ton of features and controls, go with the 8000BT; it is cheaper. I can't say enough positive things about my 800PRS.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.