Louisiana_CRX = Bad Seller and Possible Scammer

Zeuslicious
5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
I really hate to leave bad feedback. If you check my past transactions I‘ve never left anything negative, I have always tried to work things out if something goes wrong. BUT I hate when people do shity business and then try to make you look like you're wrong and they are doing things correctly.

I guess I'm Old School and I do agree what Dave says “I hate Scammers” or people like that. My name and reputation are more important than $300 bucks, but sh!t why am I going to let him keep my money or the crappy Amp that he Sold me? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

Screen shots are self explanatory but I got some Clifs:

** I bought an ADS Amp off him around mid October 2008, because I was going to start to build my new setup and was going Active...

** One week later I got into an accident, it took me 2 weeks for the insurance claim to go through and to be able to get it into the Body Shop to fix it...

** On the last week of November work on my vehicle began.

** I got the Car Back on the first week of January 2009.

** On the same week I got my car back, I took it to another shop to make some modds in the trunk and fit a big box. (Pics of the build in old threads)

** I got my car back one week later and I started to work on my setup around the last week of January...

** When I installed the Amp I heard an engine noise that I couldn't get rid of. I checked everything possible and anything, RCA's, wires, ground, Etc, but I couldn’t find the problem.

A few days later I did a direct swap with an Alpine amp and there was a big difference. You couldn't even tell that the car was on. Obviously the ADS had a problem, so I contacted Dave and told him the whole situation as you can see in the pics...

I don’t like to get people involved in my deals but since he didn’t believe what happened to my car or about the noise the sub was making, I got a few Friends/members of this Forum who can Vouch for my word: Beerdrnkr, Mattz, Jando86, spl_robb.

He didn't answer the last pm that I sent. The last PM that I received from him was 06-22-2009... Still no money and No Amp WTF!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

I’m waiting to get my money back because I'm not the kind of person who would sell an Amp knowing that it has a problem and it’s not working correctly...

I'm I wrong or I'm asking for something unfair??

What do you guys think?

14a59a6a.jpg

102-05-09.jpg

202-05-09.jpg

306-07-09.jpg

406-22-09.jpg

506-22-09.jpg

honestly i am going to back louisiana on this one...how can he trust that you didnt fuck it up in the 6 months that you had it?

I can't guarantee an amp after 6 months...I have 100's of succesful transactions on here...and have refunded money due to UPS shipping fukups.....but the amp came back fine from the repair guy when he checked it.......my repair guy charged me $20 ...so there wasn't much wrong if anything ...because thats his flat rate to check something...I offered to return it for the $20 and return shipping cost and have yet to receive it....

honestly i am going to back louisiana on this one...how can he trust that you didnt fuck it up in the 6 months that you had it?
I was thinking that most places give you 30 days, but 6 months on something I am sure he bought used.. LoL I don't think any one would refund after that long even 3 months is pushing it..

Because I don't have anything to hide. Look at my feedback. Of course it's easy for you to say when your not in this situation. Did you notice all the people that would back me up on this, I could also have them post, it would be no problem. Do you also what pictures of my car when it was in the shop or the paperwork showing the date the car was released from the bodyshop. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Or maybe it could be your install? I had a amp give engine noises in my car but when I swapped it out the other amp worked fine and when I installed the amp that gave me engine noises in another car it worked flawlessly. I believe someone on here had a similar problem with a kicker that worked fine in the seller's car, didn't work in the buyers car but the swapped amp worked fine, and then when the seller got it back it worked fine in his car. I'm betting it's something install related but what do I know.

Because I don't have anything to hide. Look at my feedback. Of course it's easy for you to say when your not in this situation. Did you notice all the people that would back me up on this, I could also have them post, it would be no problem. Do you also what pictures of my car when it was in the shop or the paperwork showing the date the car was released from the bodyshop. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
you think you have alot of people to back you up? try looking at the list of people louisiana has to back him up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

In Christians defense I heard it after the install and it did have a whine to it. We tried troubleshooting it and we couldn't fix it. He was in an accident and didn't have his car for a long time while it was getting repaired that's why it took a long time for him to install it. We installed the Alpine once he bought it to replace the A/D/S (I believe it was?) and it sounded great. IMHO something must have been wrong with the amp but I'm no amp expert.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Zeuslicious

5,000+ posts
<< 28hz feels good
Zeuslicious
SD CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies