At what point do you say scam....

way2sl0
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Someone I bought from on the 26th said they would ship next day and give me tracking number so I sent money. Suddenly never logged back onto the board, no emails no nothing.

How long do I wait to open a dispute or post in the feedback section?

If it was shipped and took 2 weeks to get here thats not a problem but a week without any communication and the promised tracking number the next day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Thanks for replies in advance.

i would give it another week max....coulve had a family emergency or something....or computer crash...just never know...but just give it the max amount of days it would take it to get to you and then after that open a dispute.

once he doesnt do what he said he would id file the claim. if he turns out to be a good guy and sends you the item then you can drop the claim. also anytime you buy something from someone on here you need to get there phone number before you send the money so incase there computer crashed or whatever you can still get intouch with them...

He has logged in on the 30th last.. Also, your in canada so shipping is gona take a little longer. But still, you havent had any replies from him so that doesnt sound good.

well...its just a thought...but this whole deal is only 5 days old...2 of which were over the weekend...i wouldnt yell scam just yet...also just an //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif dont buy from people with 40 post counts and a 60 day old account

well...its just a thought...but this whole deal is only 5 days old...2 of which were over the weekend...i wouldnt yell scam just yet...also just an //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif dont buy from people with 40 post counts and a 60 day old account
+1!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.