Whos tinted their own windows?

i have on mine, my parents, my sisters, my gfs, several others too.

just be very patient and use lots of soapy water. also, make sure your windows are clean and take a razor blade to them to make sure there are no little specs of dirt.

i have on mine, my parents, my sisters, my gfs, several others too.
just be very patient and use lots of soapy water. also, make sure your windows are clean and take a razor blade to them to make sure there are no little specs of dirt.
x2

My mom's boyfriend does this for a living. Use a hair dryer or heat gun too.

lol at hair dryer.........i've been tinting for 19 years....need help? what year make model of car do you have
its a 95 accord. The only hard part is going to be the back, and yea i have a heatgun so no need to worry about one of those. Do I really need that heavy blue squeegee?

Also Im beginnging to think my tint is **** because i bought it for like 35$

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.