FS: ATI Sapphire 2900 Pro Graphic Card

Participant count
  • Participant list

dleccord
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Sacramento
it is the 512bit version with 512mb of GDDR3 ram. in perfect working condition. asking $80 shipped.

SPECS

DSC03133.jpg

DSC03139.jpg

never been abused or overclocked. never been in SLI mode. it has always been in my system: intel E2200, PNY 4gb ddr2 800mhz, on my gigabyte ds3l board. i only use it to play counter-strike source, starcraft, team fortress.

Hmm... Pretty tempting price. I was looking at 256-bit GPU's but 512 for this price is looking good. I just hate the lack of warranty and I just had a ATI HD3450 go bad after a few months but because it was Diamond it didn't get replaced or fixed. Definitely considering it though (L4D and HL2 are my games).

the only way you can kill this card is if you dont have enough power OR if you overclock it OR do something stupid.

although you are buying this card as-is, the card will last a lifetime without abuse.

gauranteed.

Well I've got a 750 Watt PSU going in my new system, should that be enough to run a Phenom II 955 (eventually) and still provide this enough power?

that's actually too much power. jk. thats more than enough. the card has a 6pin and 8pin power adapter.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dleccord

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
dleccord
Sacramento
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies