Northwest Region Washington Members. Mini SPL comp in Buckley

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA

Shinju
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Seattle
Found this on Craigs List, No clue about the shop or anything or what meter they are using, But if anyone is close to Buckley go check it out.

Have you ever wondered how loud your stereo is? Have you heard stories about people CLAIMING to blow out there windows in their car?

Come on down.

We will Test your vehicle with a SPL Meter (Sound Pressure Level).

Let us evaluate your system.

Give you pointers of what can be done and what you have done right.

Official Certificate will be given showing your actual SPL Level.

Never let your buddies doubt you again.

Have your photo taken and we post them on the wall of weekly winners.

Having a week long contest. Keeping track of who has the loudest vehicle.

Catagories:

Single 10" Woofer

Single 12" Woofer

Dual 10" Woofers

Dual 12" Woofers

Unlimited

Weekly surprise prizes given out to winners in each category. Compete against your buddies. DON'T LET THEM BE LOUDER.

NW Auto Security

28120 Highway 410 E

Buckley, WA 98321

360-829-2332

Mmmm if the hold it all summer n give weekly prizes, my guess is they get ur addy....if so watch ur back...could be a setup to jack yo stuff....but it could be a straight deal too

Mmmm if the hold it all summer n give weekly prizes, my guess is they get ur addy....if so watch ur back...could be a setup to jack yo stuff....but it could be a straight deal too
I wouldnt give anything more then my phone number anyway.

If I had time off durning the week I would drive down, Best I can do is the weekends.

If you go let us know how it was.

no one go to this worthless shop its a ****ing joke. the guy has a shitty handheld meter. first thing i asked was how high does it read the guy says "140" i was like uhhh well i hit 145+ on the termlab. and he said "we dont have a lot of people that get very close to it". so i gave it a test. he only allowed music so just for a start i put on T.I. - ready for whatever. and it only scored me a 127. then i went to lil jon - push that n...a and got a 127.8 so i said **** this is a joke. and i said that meter is way off and he said it was recently calibrated. he said the loudest so far was 2 12'' 9500's with an amp on each sub hitting a 132

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.