cheapest way to seal a lot of wood?

k_schutte
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
I have a 128ft^3 box that needs to be sealed on the inside as it will be subject to lots of moisture and 70% humidity it's whole existance... Figured people on here might no about sealing wood so... Obivously looking to do it as cheap as possible, the inside bottom will be covered with indoor/outdoor carpet so I am sure i will need to go extra there...

Sealing the wood itself... so it doesn't rot out and be **** in a matter of weeks.

the box is 4ft X 4ft X 8ft. As stated above the inside will be subject to 80*-90* temps and roughly 70% humidity at all times.

on the streets on NY we call a box that big a home
it will be home to an Albino Burmese Python

Literaly just on that site... That was the first thing to pop into my head but that sh!t isn't cheap... I paint houses for a living and have access to a ton of paint... I was thinking about just throwing some primer and then exterior house paint on there. I mean if this stuff holds up for decades on the outside of a house it should last pretty decently i would think...

t_magnumxl_l_12box1.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.