Your Opinion of the Online Car Audio World

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.webbyg

NY
Hello everyone,

I'm currently trying to figure out what the average car audio enthusiast seeks on car audio websites. I'd like to hear your opinion on such communities and websites in general. Obviously, every opinion will help me better understand your wants and needs, allowing us to create a terrific place for you to hang out.

I'd like to thank everyone who posts something useful.

1. What are your favorite car audio related websites?
  2. What do you like most?
  3. What do you miss? What would you like to see in the future?
  4. Do you prefer more community involvement or just more helpful car audio reviews, technical articles, industry news, and gossip?

I look online to see what's new and maybe help a newbie or two. I have local people that I can call on the phone that answers my hard questions (if there's really an answer).

me being a noob i look for advice on equipment and on how to go about doing different things....

ca.com is the only car audio forum I'm regular on

I come here for the build logs and the classifieds. Also try to help the noobs as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...