Feedback for Lovindabass Sold to or Bought from

Bought some 1/0 cable from this guy, he is an amazing seller, if there is a delay he will take his time to call you and let you know. This guy is an A+++ Seller.

Bought some 1/0 cable from this guy, he is an amazing seller, if there is a delay he will take his time to call you and let you know. This guy is an A+++ Seller.
Thanks, I just like being informed myself so yeah. Thanks guys!

FYI this is now Highs On Bass's REF page since a bs mod banned my last account. SO all updates from here on out will be for highs on bass aka Lovindabass. K ,,, K XD

Sold him my old amp. Transaction went smooth, paid when he said he would, and didn't say anything about the long shipping due to USPS. Great guy here!!

again. this is Lovindabass's account. but its now highs on bass.

my lovin account got banned because, I posted up a link to Carstereoforum.net and told people to check it out. and that was marked as spam and got banned.

so this is the same person. just fyi.

and thanks for the awesome mids!!! they sound amazing. I also put some more power than the regular way I used to have my truck setup as. Now I need a good 2 ch amp/ or 4 ch amp. something that will give me around 100 + rms and ^ x 4 lol. the system is never done!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lovindabass

Banned
lovindabass
brooks,Ga
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views