Subs: 4 Custom Evo 15s

Box: N/A, either BP or ported

Wiring: Kicker

car pics:

100_0765.jpg

100_0767.jpg

as you can see.

lots of work needs to be done....

not much to show but here is what i'm waiting on...

batt will be in tuesday

amp in monday

deck in monday

2 of the 4 subs this week.

Did you get rid of your Pacifca or is this just an extra ride?

Edit, nevermind I still see the Pacifca. Did you take the system out of there or just doing another system? If so and you can fund to decent rides with nice systems, please tell me what you do for a living. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Cant wait to see this one i have a expedition also. You know u can remove the crapt factory CD changer very easily, there is soooooo much space in there with out it... Also one question where did u run the 1/0 into the car from looks like up top i did mines under.

Did you get rid of your Pacifca or is this just an extra ride?

Edit, nevermind I still see the Pacifca. Did you take the system out of there or just doing another system? If so and you can fund to decent rides with nice systems, please tell me what you do for a living. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
the pacifica belings to my mom.

there will be another build log for her in a few weeks, just need to order a couple things.

and work at a CDC(government daycare pretty much) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i make enough //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Cant wait to see this one i have a expedition also. You know u can remove the crapt factory CD changer very easily, there is soooooo much space in there with out it... Also one question where did u run the 1/0 into the car from looks like up top i did mines under.
i was staring it down trying to see how to remove it, but i was like eh.

i dont want things building up in there, so its fine for now.

WTH did you run it under the car? i was searching evvvvvvvvvvverywhere!

yes moaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr lol.
if i could do more //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

things in shipping are holdin me back.

but i think i'll have a few more things done today:veryhapp:

looks nice so far not sure if the expedition is the same but on my explorer to remove the dash were the cd player is you just simply remove 2 bolts that are underneath and then pull out... making sure that you unplug all the wires while you do so... A.K.A. 4x4 ect...

looks nice so far not sure if the expedition is the same but on my explorer to remove the dash were the cd player is you just simply remove 2 bolts that are underneath and then pull out... making sure that you unplug all the wires while you do so... A.K.A. 4x4 ect...
nah the dash just pops off easy.

but you need the tool to get the deck out, only downside.

i was staring it down trying to see how to remove it, but i was like eh.

i dont want things building up in there, so its fine for now.

WTH did you run it under the car? i was searching evvvvvvvvvvverywhere!

:

well i kinda like your spot better cause i want my wire down the middle of my truck. There are a few spots if u go under the truck. bUT MY COMP CRASHED I LOST ALL MY PICS. u can look at my build log and see how i did it http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=303112&page=6 but if you pull up the carpet under the driver side there is a large grommet like the one u removed under the hood. i might redo mines to your spot and seal with silicone or to the passenger side

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.