WTB: Sundown 1500 or AQ2200

ill have to see what my pay check is tomorrow atm i have 270 the subs D2 wired at 1omh load. just trying to figure out how much more i need to get what i want=P if i could sell my hifonics with in the next 2 days i would but i dont think i can

i found two but 1 person traded his already and the other guys sale is pending he was selling for 305 but pm'd me that he increased the price but no word from him yet

Bump due to my idiocy misstyped the email address and the seller never got my money=P and by the time i got it back he sold it=P no biggy so im still looking! @ 1ohm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.