need help on my 880prs

Participant count
  • Participant list

Juice0723
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Canada
Hey,

My 880prs HU is cutting out when playing a cd or mp3 cd. I thought it may be because of the bass making it skip cds. Or low voltage to the HU. The music just stops for about a second or two. Then the music plays again and keeps doing it when I have the volume pretty high. You guys have any suggestions?

Thanks.

sometime the temperature can eff up the ways cd's work, and sometimes the CD's will build up moisture.

Im sure that you have tried wiping the disks off before you use them allready tho.

That headunit will display the voltage in the menu, so you should be able to check if that could be a problem

yeah I tried multiple cds and wiped them off. I use the voltage display as well. Whats the operating voltage for this HU?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.