can not remember this brand....

jaboran
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i am trying to remember what company has a hand logo with the ring finger being held by the thumb with the other fingers outstretched....

i thought it was funkin audio, but i can not remember exactly... a little help to recall who this is, it would greatly be appreciated.. i thought they had a website with their new line of subs.. or maybe it was dr crankenstein? it is driving me crazy

i ask this because i saw a car out here at walmart with that logo and i got super excited...

i tried a google search and it yielded body parts and women .. not car audio stuff... so.. um....

aok.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Those look like them...thanks guys...
Send me all the items. Once I receive them, I will verify everything in your classifieds. If someone buys them, I will ship out. You would just...
I have a few of these head units. Brand new, unopened and ready to ship out. $925 PayPal. Shipping included to conus.
Update: The burning smell is slowly going away at middle volumes. To the point where it only comes on at middle volumes. I adjusted the sub master...
I've got three years on my 320a iraggi. I haven't used any other brands so i can't say how it compares to others. Customer service was great...

About this thread

jaboran

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
jaboran
defiance, oh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date