broken rca's?

Participant count
  • Participant list

SAG3
5,000+ posts

________
ok well i have a viper d1200.1, it was going strong for a while but not anymore. the rca inputs started going out a while ago and i just had to jiggle them to work. now they dont work at all. i brought it in to a repair shop here and had them resolder the rcas. got it back and nothin... the only way the amp will play is if i plug one rca plug into the slave input, and if i do that i cant work the amp controls unless i run another (it's very quiet like this).

what do i have to do? i opened it up, the rcas are soldered good, dunno what next.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

So the car audio shop I took it to just claimed "bad wiring" and now it all works. Not really sure what that means but case closed! thanks...
Sounds like it's the digitizer in front of the LCD panel (a separate clear thin glass panel that responds to touch) is what broke. Technically it...
OK, so turn your music on at moderate listening level and unplug the battery/alternator and see how long that capacitor keeps things playing...
COMPLETED broken amps mono
SSL EVOLUTION EV2.3000 2 CHANNEL MOSFET POWER AMPLIFIER

About this thread

SAG3

5,000+ posts
________
SAG3
Kauai, Hawaii
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies