Got a issue.

astrolade
10+ year member

sixftjap
Macon, GA
I dont know if this the right section but its not for feedback or anything.

I did sell all my memphis amps over the weeks. EVERYONE that bought one was eager to receive them. And when they got them they let me know when they did.

Now the issue is one person never let me know anything until he had a issue. Now I know the amps were fine and I tested them before I boxed them up. One of the forum members was here picking up the one he bought from me and I tested several with him here.

I asked the guy for the serial numbers and said he didnt think that was important info and said I was trying to scam him. The only reason I asked for the SN is I recorded all SN's before they were sent out(for insurance reasons).

I just want some info from you guys before I offically do something. He did mention in the pm's with me that he would trade blown one toward the price of mine. Is he maybe trying to keep my good ones and send his bad ones back? Thats why I asked for the SN's.

Any thoughts.

thanks

Beau

I just dont need the hassle on here or with paypal if he tries to make a claim.

I have made alot of sales on here and all have been great.

and paypal...I dont even want to get into that.

tell him that you have the sn of amp you sent him and want him to open the amp up and take pics for you
Mike I thought about that but I know the warranty seals werent broken. I am not sure if there are SN's on the board that match the case.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.