09 CDTs question with amp

**** im a noob so kinda that makes some sense

if i have a Audioque 1200D for my tc9 subwoofer and have this other amp hooked up to same battery will that make me dimm more likely than just the AQ? i can see two subwoofer amps to same battery making it very bad but a speaker amp and a subamp doesnt seem so bad to me with big 3 mod,

gotcha so basicaly bridging the amp (4) channel amp reduces the channel in half which makes it 2 channels of 150RMS each

your sayign 1 channel going to my two 6.5's which split 150rms

and the other channel goes to my two tweeters which split 150rms

is that the basic idea or im i not even close //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

thank u for ur help by the way i apreciate it

gotcha so basicaly bridging the amp (4) channel amp reduces the channel in half which makes it 2 channels of 150RMS each
your sayign 1 channel going to my two 6.5's which split 150rms

and the other channel goes to my two tweeters which split 150rms

is that the basic idea or im i not even close //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

thank u for ur help by the way i apreciate it
If the amp is able to bridge its channels, yes it will combine the channels. But it should put out closer to 500 watts per channel then. Have to set the gains accordingly.

No the tweeter and mid are connected to the crossover. You send the power to your crossover which divides the power between mid and tweeter.

You can use the front 2 channels on the 2 speaker sets. Or bridge the amp and run 150-180 watts on em.
should i tell me friend to just bridge it when he hooks it up and keep gains all the way down on everything?

DMM?

and my friend said theirs these splicer things that go on your battery a seperate wire from battery to Speaker amp and another splicer wire from battery to Sub amp is that correct?

It doesn't matter. Both amps need to be connected to the battery somehow. You shouldn't be splicing anything.

DMM=Digital Multimeter. Very needed tool.

those are actual specs, alot more then 150 =/

u sure it will still work and not blow my new speakers if i have gains all the way down =[

RMS Power at 4 Ohms 250 W x 4

RMS Power at 2 Ohms 360 W x 4

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.