in need in L7 box design

Participant count
  • Participant list
Well, am I designing something for a 8" L7 or a 15"? Also, what are the max dimensions that will fit in your trunk. This information is needed before anything can be set in stone.

I still have no idea what sub you're using though. What size subwoofer? 8, 10, 12 or 15" L7?

Also, what kind of tuning are you looking for? Low for daily listening and rap music, or higher for competitions.

is 38hz good for daily???
It would work, but I prefer a tad lower around 35Hz.

You could build this...

it'll be decently close to 3 cubes flat once the sub is dropped in and has plenty of port area and tuned to 35Hz. That box should slam rap music pretty well for a nice daily setup.

l7box.jpg

RE Audio is even nice enough to make a nice little cutsheet plan for you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.