Componet Forum Boner

Does it matter?
Hard to beat the value of a paper-coned midbass and textile tweet bi-amped...especially used.
Not really...just exploring what's out there. Depth and needing an angled tweeter mount keep me away from DIY...at least on the home side. I doubt I ever use a passive crossover.

For awhile it was the PG RSD comps, cheap and get loud as hell.
Glad sounding good was a primary concern.

i think were between boners at the moment because rainbows went out of style and everyone raved about the PG's, about how they were giving them twice their power and how great they were. then a few weeks later there were like 20 threads about blown tweets, and people couldnt figure out why lol

been hearing alot about the ID XS and CXS lately. look nice but too rich for my blood.

There doesn't seem to be a specific boner right now. Rainbow is still mentioned as is Hertz and CDT. Personally if I had money I would look at DLS, Morel or Dynaudio, possibly some Focal sets.

There doesn't seem to be a specific boner right now. Rainbow is still mentioned as is Hertz and CDT. Personally if I had money I would look at DLS, Morel or Dynaudio, possibly some Focal sets.
I looked at the Dyns....a little pricy, but hey.

I had the Hertz Space set...may look at some others.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.