Anyone experience with Lanzar and Eonon brand?

Bad_dude
10+ year member

I am thinking about getting their DVD players with small screens and wondering if anyone had good experience with them. I am more concern of the sound quality output than the video. Since the prices seem right, might just well include the screen with it rather than just a conventional head unit.

I like the touch screens.

Thanks.

have you guys actually used them? My friend has had a Lanzar DD for the past year and a half, hasnt given him any problems. Its has alot of features too, dual-zone, bluetooth...

i got the eonon 1011 for sale if u want one. single din, flip out 7" touch screen, blue tooth, etc. its pretty decent. just want an alpine deck, no video. video causes too many problems with my driving lol

eonon makes stuff for a bunch of companies, they make the soundstream decks (well the video ones) and people buy them up, and they are alot less than buying the soundstream name for the same deck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.