Sign in to follow this  
braggpawn

soundspliter 15 in folded horn *VID*

I designed the enclosure for an EOD buddy of mine. He finally got a vid of it and it sounds loud. I haven't heard it in person but he said it gets LOW. 1000watts of an eclipse amp with a kinetiks 2000. I glad it worked out for him. He's going to face the enclosure back but is lacking a couple feet of wire to do so.

REFS: arthurk,bumpin buick,ciaonzo,Eagle,groundpound4200,twistedchild420,ProjectPechkin,

sikcavy,perfecxionX,vickman08,orangelss,tc3k101,dragnix,woofercooker,NikonD3,hispls,loudmofo,

I really, really, really hope that is secured somehow? Looks like a tipping hazard.

We need flex/better vids :)

Educational session for you retards of the forum:Use there when referring to a place, whether concrete or more abstract. No kove, I will not come over there. Use their to indicate possession. Members of this forum have lost their minds. Remember that they're is a contraction of the words they and are. They're all idiots!

References(Some of them):SteveyHustle, PepsiFiend69, SubNoize05, BushJ311, Mrray13, Hintzyboy, dbubble, 528hz, Twisted_0912, RKPsk8er

Ebay: 35+ 100% Feedback Paypal: 14+ Verified

The port mouth seems pretty small for a folded horn design?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bought from:whiteram,Pyro_by_nature,AudioXtremes,Slab,IA2

Sold to:annarbor84,ssackett,tapout383

built for:skeptikal,Raid3r89

SHADY SELLER:memphisman00

Subs:4 Incriminator Audio Death Row 15's

amps: Memphis 4K

154.8@34hz:crazy:

its a 5 inch flared port . If i was him I would'nt has set it up quite like that . I had to pretty much beg him to do this one . I'm going to go visit in a little though and I will try and acquire some proper vids for you guys . I'm also going to talk him into 1/0guage and a bigger amp!

REFS: arthurk,bumpin buick,ciaonzo,Eagle,groundpound4200,twistedchild420,ProjectPechkin,

sikcavy,perfecxionX,vickman08,orangelss,tc3k101,dragnix,woofercooker,NikonD3,hispls,loudmofo,

Looks nice, always loved the SS RL-p. Mine was a low end monster in 4ft3 @ 28hz.

Also like the fact my two videos are the first to come up when its over :)

Should be a beast when your done!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this