Sign in to follow this  
lysfys

dropped_mazda SCAMMER

I BOUGHT FROM THIS GUY 2 TWO WAY SECURITY SYSTEMS FOR 150 SHIPPED HE SAID IT WAS OK BUT HE DIDNT HAVE PAYPAL ACCOUNT SO HES GOING TO ASK HIS BOSSES ACCOUNT AND HE SENT IT TO ME SO I MADE THE TRANSFER TO THIS ACCOUNT kw@teamelectronics.net BUT THIS GUY JUST SEND ME ONE CAR STARTER AND HE DOESNT RESPOND TO MY MESSAGES:crap:

I BOUGHT FROM THIS GUY 2 TWO WAY SECURITY SYSTEMS FOR 150 SHIPPED HE SAID IT WAS OK BUT HE DIDNT HAVE PAYPAL ACCOUNT SO HES GOING TO ASK HIS BOSSES ACCOUNT AND HE SENT IT TO ME SO I MADE THE TRANSFER TO THIS ACCOUNT kw@teamelectronics.net BUT THIS GUY JUST SEND ME ONE CAR STARTER AND HE DOESNT RESPOND TO MY MESSAGES:crap:

Yes he is a scammer but you need to be "one car starter". If you mean only one remote, most 2 way systems only come with one remote

Don;t need to say anything special, tell him to get you your sht. If he doesn't let his boss now what kind of guy he is. Bosses name is Kelly, call the shop over and over again until Billy finally comes through. Otherwise get him fired. I finally annoyed the living piss out of him so he made good on our deal

the 1114 number or whatever is his cell

im calling his boss monday

if i cant get my money, ill make sure he loses his

edit: actually i just wrote that paypall address hoping it was kelly's email, see how it goes.. i had some nice things to say about billy =]

Also not understanding why people deal with this POS. Need to read up on him before purchasing something from him.

he had good feedback before i made a deal.. alot of these problems are all coming up at once if you havent noticed...

first off 2 were sent to you and if you think cuz others on here *****ing is gonna let you come up try again. they were taped together very well so dont think im sending you another just cuz you say so. and on top of that you said before when they got there that they arrived ove a month ago and now to change your story.....

ballingbynature take your shit talking ass elsewhere you the scmmer not me

oldintrigue who cares wat you think i aint who you thought i was either

and i dont come on here much cause i have a life away from my computer and a job maybe you should find one of those BALLING