What alarm? And Bypasses.

Participant count
  • Participant list
your 08 doesn't have ABS? I find that extremely hard to believe. I would look at a Viper 791kv or a python 881xp if you can find them on ebay. You can get them under two hundred and they are great units

My parents wanted to know what I want for my birthday, almost 16 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I want a 2 way alarm but I don't know what one to get. My mom and dad both work at a car dealership and they can have service install it for me(they are really cool with my parents and will do whatever they ask) I'm just stuck on what I should get. I want a decent 2 way, with remote start and decent range. I was thinking about a scytek astra 777-2 but I don't know what to get. Id say I have a budget from my parents of around 200$ for the alarm. then I can buy the bypasses I need.

I have an 08 grand prix, stock everything, no ABS or TC. I was wondering what bypasses I will need.
can you trust the service center to do it,most stealerships i go to say the aftermarket alarms cause all the problems!

It was a rental car broski. got a good deal. has 33k miles. and even if the warranty runs out I can get work done really cheap. dealer connections ftw //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
and the service center should be fine. I am going to see if they really want to do it or not, if they dont want to I dont want them to get lazy and eff it up.
Doesn't matter if it is a rental car or not, 99 percent of newer cars have ABS, what makes you think it doesnt?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.