02 grand cherokee speakers options

Participant count
  • Participant list

Super Pickle
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
?????????
Looking to replace the stock infinity speakers, they have dash mounted tweeters with a 6x9 in the front and 6.75 in the back....

I really wanted to keep the rears as filler and get a nicer set of comps for the front, budget around 250+maybe another 150 for an amp if possible.

Can anyone recommend a set of nice comps that DO NOT have harsh tweeters at all? I prefer pretty warm sounding speakers decently loud but not harsh haha...

I am open to a slightly higher budget if it would help me that much...

Car is bone stock other than the headunit, eclipse cd5100

A couple of sets come to mind here. Go the woofersect.com and check out the polk mm series or Image dynamics CTX65cs. Polk's are a very smooth and natural sounding speaker. Both are very good choices.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.