Good sub builders?

If you are going to get a Chinese factory to build you subs your going to need to buy a min quantity of at least 100 to 200 speakers ( $8,000+). I'm actually starting my own product line of subwoofers, class d and a/b amplifiers and in dash dvd/cd players. All my products are going to be manufactured in china but I'm not telling you the factory names (sorry dude). I have to buy at least a minimum order of 100 pieces of each speaker. If your not starting your own product line I would stay way from that idea unless your a millionaire. Just get teampsi to build you your speakers it will be alot cheaper for you, or you can just wait and buy my product line..haha..

China ***** to deal with unless you have a good rep here in the states or can send your rep over there to stay during production to oversee the day to day of your product. It can be done but with the cost rising over there compared to the dollar being weak it does not make much sense for small orders of stuff.

If you think about it thats a good deal. Kicker wants $1.00 a watt for that new 10,000 rms amp thats $10,000 for one amp when you can have fifty amps from china.

Fi does some OEM work, however if you were to want to get custom subs I would 100% recommend John Janowitz, owner of Acoustic Elegance Speakers. He knows his stuff and is a very nice guy as well.

Fi does some OEM work, however if you were to want to get custom subs I would 100% recommend John Janowitz, owner of Acoustic Elegance Speakers. He knows his stuff and is a very nice guy as well.
x2

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.